Monday, April 11, 2011

A Shoutout to my hubs

Ok, you guys may find this gooey and yucky but I just have to give a shout out to my sweet husband.

This pregnancy has absolutely been kicking my butt. The morning sickness is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Last Tuesday I even missed my first day at work due to the fact that I could not physically stop throwing up for more than 5 minutes. What's worse, the sickness comes out of no where!!! I was literally in my kitchen packing my lunch for work when all of a sudden I just threw up all over the floor. No warning. No nausea. Just bam!

My sweet husband has been so amazing for the last 11 weeks. He has put up with my constant crying, cravings, nausea, all of it. He lays in bed with me and watches movies when I'm to sick to move. Last night he crushed me ice in the blender so I can eat them little by little to help my stomach ache.

He has been cleaning, cooking, doing all the laundry. Everything. My house would be an absolute case for FEMA if it weren't for him. For all you military wives out there who go through this by yourselves, I commend you!! You have strength I'm not sure I'd have. I am so grateful that he has been here for me supporting me. He is definitely my rock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment