Thursday, October 28, 2010

Favorite Things Thursday!

Well, I have a few things that I'm obsessed with this week. I couldn't choose just one to blog about!

1) Halloween!! I LOVE Halloween. It is seriously one of my favorite holidays. Tonight boyfriend and I are going to carve up some pumpkins. I get all into this craft. Bad like. It will be completely perfect, no stray strings here! He, on the other hand, has not carved a pumpkin since he was a little kid so I'm excited to rub off some of my Halloween spirit on him!

2) With Halloween weekend comes the BIGGEST SEC game of the year for me..... UGA vs UF. I will tirelessly be rooting on my Dawgs all the way out here. Screaming at my tv and all. We have not had a very good season this year, and we notoriously never win against UF, but each year I enter this game with the same optimisim and excitement. We could just possibly win!!

3) It has officially started to snow here. I am STOKED for this winter. More so than any other because I get to share it with my sweet southern boyfriend who has never experienced a Utah winter. And, it gives me an excuse to wear a hoodie every single day. Who doesn't love a hoodie??

Hope everyone has a fantastic Halloween weekend!! I look forward to reading about everyone's trick or treating or partying or whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment