Sunday, October 10, 2010

Seven Days

I've been back in Utah almost a week now and finally getting around to blogging about my trip. I got to spend 7 days with boyfriend FINALLY!!!! I have waited 10 long years for this moment right here I surprised him at work as soon as I got to town on Tuesday and it was priceless. We both kept smiling and looking at each other in awe. That night we hung out until 1am and I can't even describe how magical it was. We got to spend every single night that I was there together. We even got to actually spend the weekend together. Falling asleep and waking up in his arms was THE BEST!! I am holding on to those feelings as tight as I can until I get to have them again.

Monday night was obviously the hardest. Saying goodbye was emotional for both of us. We both cried and held each other for hours. Boyfriend spent a few years in the Navy and Monday night he gave me his dogtags and asked me to take very good care of them. I have worn them every day since I left him and I plan on wearing them every day until he and I can be together again.

Even through our tears we still take cute pictures!!

Ironically, while I was shopping with my mom on my last day in town I heard a Kenny Chesney song off his new album called Seven Days and it fits perfectly for my trip. If you haven't heard it, check it out on YouTube.

All in all, the whole trip was so much better than either of us expected. I am more in love with him than I could've ever imagined being. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

We have a big day coming on Wednesday and without going into details, if everyone could please send up some prayers for us they are greatly appreciated!! Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment