Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

In honor of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, I have decided to turn Favorite Things Thursday into Thankful Thursday for the season!

To kick off, I am thankful for my family. Even though we aren't as close as most families, I know they love me and would be there for me if I needed them. I have a wonderful support system who has stuck by me when I have made some awful decisions in life.

That family also includes the worlds most wonderful little dude who has been my whole world for the last 6 years. I could not ask for a better son and I never knew my heart could hold so much love as it did the day they put him in my arms.

Take a peek next week at some more of my thankfulness and always remember the real reason for the season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment