Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Little Shutterfly

So, I read a blog the other day telling me that bloggers can get 50 free Christmas cards from Shutterfly this year, so I decided to check it out. Boyfriend and I are having some outdoor pictures done soon and I thought it would be really nice for all our southern family to receive a card with pictures this year. I have to say, I am super impressed with Shutterfly. They have a ton of cars to choose from and I already see it's going to be difficult. I've spotlighted a few and when I get the pictures back, then I'll choose based on how it comes together. Definitely think I'm going to do a black and white photo though. Those are super classy and elegant looking in my opinion.

But its not just the cards! Shutterfly offers a huge variety of other products as well. I think I'm going to compile my favorite pictures of my mom and son and make her a calender of him! I might include a pic or two of her other grandchildren as well. LOL

You can also just print photo's at Target, CVS, or Walgreens. That is super exciting to me because I never print pictures anymore because it's a pain in the butt to put them on the thumb drive and take it down to Walgreens and then have to go back to Walgreens to pick them up. Hello!! I'm a busy woman here! Now I can just handle everything from the touch of a keyboard. LOVE IT!!

If you want to investigate and take advantage of this offer like I did, just click this link and be on your way!! Happy creating everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment