Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 3

Day 3: Post a picture of the cast from your favorite TV show.

Ok, so this was SUPER hard as I have a huge addiction to reality television and other drama's on once a week. Currently, I'm watching my new favorite show that also happens to be one of the #1 shows for CBS.


Meet the Reagan's. They are the family centered around the show Blue Bloods. They're a few generations of NYPD cops. Dad (Tom Selleck) is the NYPD police commissioner, Danny (Donnie Wahlberg) a hotshot detective, Jamie (Will Estes) a rookie street cop, Grandpa (?) retired cop, and Erin (Bridget Moynahan) the Assistant District Attorney.

This family has known its share of tragedy so it's easy to relate. They had an older brother who was killed in the line of duty. The mom passed away of cancer. Erin is recovering from a divorce. Danny did two tours in Iraq/Afghanistan. Then, they have this realistic family togetherness where they sit down to dinner every Sunday no matter how brief. If you sit down and just watch one episode, any episode, you'll be hooked.

I like this show for a number of reasons. First, my BFF living in NYC, Smiley, has always love Donnie Wahlberg. Me, not so much. But she heard about his new show and even found where they were taping in the streets. Hearing her excitement got me excited. Then I found out that Tom was in it. I have a completely unhealthy normal crush on Tom Selleck. Hello?? Who doesn't love a 6ft tall man who carries a gun and has the perfect mustache?? Oh and if you've never seen him as Jesse Stone in that series of CBS movies, run to Redbox NOW!! Then, after a couple episodes I noticed the adorable Will Estes. Last week they even showed him with his shirt off and I had to go out in the snow to cool down. :)

Then there's this mysterious back story of how the older brother was killed and some secret society called the Blue Templar. Not so much on this topic yet, but I'm excited for more. And if anyone from CBS happens upon my little blog, please PLEASE renew this show for a second season and many more!!!

1 comment: