Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 4

Day 4: Post a picture of your best friend

Well, so far this has been a no brainer post. Meet my BFF Erin. She is a fellow blogger and at the time we became friends we were both military wives. We met via the interwebs and I couldn't be happier. It's been almost 5 years and we're still just as close today as we were the day we met.

The picture above was last summer here in Utah when we FINALLY met in person. It was awesome!! We got along just as well in person as we do online. Which is good because we usually spend an average of 12+ hrs talking every day. Yes, every single day. Our husbands do not understand our relationship and I'm pretty sure mine gets a little jealous at times. He's starting to understand a little, but I just keep explaining that she's been around longer :)

Erin has been with me through one horrible marriage, crappy divorce, pyscho boyfriends, miscarriages, new marriages, etc. And currently she's guiding my way through temping and charting and trying to conceive. And I know once I do get pregnant, she'll be there for all the craziness that entails!! So Erin, here's to many many more years of chats, babies, and friendship!!

No comments:

Post a Comment