Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas and New Years

Yes, I am super behind on blogging! The reason.... I was forced to come back to work. Forced as in, the mailman insists on bringing these pretty envelopes from people asking for money every month. If he would just stop doing that, then life would be much better!

Christmas was uneventful for us as baby William was only 9 weeks old at the time and more into staring at the lights on the tree than caring about presents. Good thing for us because we supplied him with diapers, wipes and just a few toys. I caught a break because I wrapped the empty boxes, didn't even bother to unwrap them and just threw them in the trash. As you'll see in the pics, it did make for a beautiful tree!

Hubby and I spoiled each other this year and I couldn't be more excited! I am FINALLY the owner of a Kindle and Keurig coffee machine. I have been begging for those for well over a year and now have them and am completely obsessed with them!!! I have already read many books and my local library has the options to check out books so I take full advantage!

I fully stocked hubs with everything he needs to go ice fishing. Due to our insane winter (it was 56 degrees in Utah last week) he hasn't been able to go yet but they are working on a trip soon. I can't wait for him to get to use it and he's excited to try a new kind of fishing.

New Years Eve was incredibly boring. I stayed up long enough to watch the ball drop on the East coast, kissed the hubby and passed out! Baby slept through it so that was all I wanted.

I'll sign off with some pictures from the holidays and hopefully will catch back up on regular blogging!!

My beautiful Kindle

The cover was given to me by a coworker for our Secret Santa gift

Christmas isn't complete without a John Deere tractor!

My lovely tree

Christmas morning

The best Christmas present I've ever gotten

Keurig with my awesome organizer filled with Starbucks Kcups

Me and dudes on NYE

Watching the ball drop

First picture of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment