Thursday, September 2, 2010

Favorite Things Thursday!

Well, with the arrival of Fall just around the corner, I thought this weeks Favorite Thing should be an ode to summer and one of my favorite things about it..... flip flops.

I LOVE flip flops. I have over 10 different pairs. I wear them everyday. I got married in flip flops. I even sneak them on in snowy winters just because I hate closed toed shoes. The exception to that is of course, the hooker boots, but a girl can only take those so many days in a row.

But seriously, I might have a problem. Snow or not, I would wear my flip flops religiously if I weren't afraid of frostbite. Being a Florida girl, I was practically born and raised in them or shoeless. It's how we rolled back then. But of course it was safe to walk around without shoes on when I was a little kid. Nowadays you have to worry about germs and drugs and other crazy things.

Flip flops are also convenient! I love that I can just easily slip them off everywhere. The airport, work, movies, the car, etc. They're just versatile and convenient. Maybe that's why I love them so much. Either way, I heart my flip flops for many reasons. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I found the worlds-two-best flip flops (bc old navy SUCKS and causes pain, but so cute in every color): 1: UNDER ARMOUR- it's pure bliss, like walking on a cloud (of comfort). 2: Sanuk- I got this in a Surf Shop in San Diego and they're made out of yoga mats! A-MA-ZING!

    ReplyDelete