Monday, September 13, 2010

Two Weeks!

Happy Monday all!!!

Yes, I am a little bit happy about a Monday. Tomorrow I am officially two weeks away from being back in Georgia and reuniting with wonderful boyfriend! This is a day I am dreaming about. I was talking to my BFF this weekend about the little things couples take forgranted of. One of the biggest things I am looking forward to is just being able to hold his hand. Sounds silly I know, but it's something we used to do all the time. It was just natural. We never thought about it. It just was that way. If we were together, we were holding hands. I know, I know, we were dorky. We were 15!! Lol.

This week is also a big week at work. The dealership I work for was only the third one in the nation to win arbitration against Chrysler and receive our franchise back. That is officially (finally) happening on the 15th. We are SUPER excited and proud and can't wait to start receiving in our products of new Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles.

Not really anything else exciting to report. Had a pretty lazy weekend. If any of you are movie fan I do recommend Killers with Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Hiegl. Hilarious!!! Hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment